Airlines in Greece
Continents and Countries
- Aegean Airlines Aegean Airlines is considered as largest Greek Airline, which operates scheduled and charter services from its main base Athens International Airport.
- Astra Airlines Astra Airlines flies to over 20 destinations across Greece with young and modern fleet size includes Airbus A320-200, ATR 42-300, ATR 72-200 and BAe 146-300.
- Ellinair Ellinair has a fleet of 6 aircrafts and mostly operates direct flights from its main hub at Thessaloniki International Airport and Athens International Airport.
- Olympic Air Olympic Air is well known as a regional airline of Greece and it is a subsidiary of the Aegean Airlines. It was established on 6 April 1957.
- Sky Express Sky Express is a Greek airline, which operates domestic flights to all across Greece. It was established and commenced operations in 2005.
- SkyGreece Airlines SkyGreece Airlines is well known as Greek Airline, which serves domestic and international scheduled flights from its main base Athens International Airport.