Airlines in United Kingdom
Continents and Countries
- Ba CityFlyer BA CityFlyer airlines were launched in 2007 and are a perfect airline for business and leisure travel.
- BMI Regional With a fleet of 14 Embraer ERJ-145 and 4 Embraer ERJ-135, BMI Regional now operates more than 300 scheduled flights a week across a network of 22 destinations.
- British Airways British Airways is a flag carrier Airline of United Kingdom, which serves domestic and international flights from its center point at London Heathrow Airport.
- Eastern Airways Eastern Airways carries 800,000 passengers a year on an average on the scheduled route network on its 31 advanced aircrafts.
- easyJet easyJet is Europe’s leading and UK’s largest airline which carries over 65 Million passengers every year from its main hub at London Luton Airport.
- Flybe Flybe airlines is a most popular British low cost regional airline, which operates 180 destinations over 65 countries in Europe from its main bases at Belfast.
- Jet2.com Jet2 is a British Airline, which operates both domestic and international flights from its base at Alicante, Belfast, East Midlands, Edinburgh.
- Loganair Loganair is a Scottish regional Airline, which serves domestic and international destinations from its base at Glasgow International Airport.
- Monarch Airlines Monarch Airlines is a British airline, serving domestic and international scheduled flights as well as charter flights from its base at East Midlands.
- Thomson Airways Thomson Airways is considered as leading charter airline company in the United Kingdom, which serves domestic and international scheduled flights.
- Virgin Atlantic Virgin Atlantic Airways is a British Airline, serving domestic and international scheduled passenger flights from its base Gatwick Airport.