Karam Cash is the region’s first eWallet loyalty program. All registered customers of Rehlat are eligible to use Karam on Rehlat. With Karam Cash, customers enjoy quick bookings, attractive offers, easy instant refunds, and no chance of payment failures.
Can't wait for a refund? Just transfer it to your Karam account
Instead of a credit/debit card, use your Karam account to make fast bookings
Avail great offers and discounts applicable exclusive to Karam users
No Payment Failures
Avoid dependency on bank networks & enjoy successful transaction always
- Karam Cash can be earned by participating in various promotional activities of Rehlat such as cashback coupons, referral, and earn.
- Karam Cash has a validity period and should be used within the same or else they expire.
- Karam Cash has usage restrictions.
- Karam+ Cash can be earned when refund is processed or when you transfer direct from your bank account to Karam account.
- Karam+ Cash has no restrictions on usage. Use it for all travel bookings and save more.
- Karam+ Cash has an unlimited validity period.
Why am I not able to use the total Karam balance?
You can use complete Karam+ for both flights and hotel booking. However, there is a limit on the usage of Karam. When you are booking your flight and/or hotel, Karam is automatically used. You can check the amount of Karam used for the booking by clicking on “Fare Break Up”.
Why am I not able to use Karam on all bookings?
Karam can be used for all travel bookings except for low cost airlines, Jazeera Airways, SpiceJet, flydubai , flynas, Air Arabia, Pegasus, Cebu Pacific, SalamAir, Onur Air, Wataniya Airways, flyadeal & Air India Express.
Karam+ can be used for all flight and hotel bookings.
How to redeem Karam points while making a new booking?
Applicable Karam points are automatically redeemed when you are making a new booking. Click on the box in the fare break up section to use your Karam for booking.
Note: Karam+ can be used entirely for all the bookings.
Can I transfer Karam points to my bank account?
No, you cannot transfer Karam points to your account.
How to check Karam Balance?
You can check your Karam balance by going to your profile.
Can I use a Coupon Code and Karam Balance at the same time on a booking to get more discount?
Yes, you can use a Coupon Code and Karam balance simultaneously while making a booking to avail more discounts. However, it also depends on the coupon’s terms and conditions. Therefore, it is advised that you read the terms and conditions of the coupon thoroughly.