Airlines in Thailand
Continents and Countries
- Bangkok Airways Bangkok Airways is the first commercial airline of the country of Thailand. It started its operations in the year of 1968.
- Nok Air Nok Air is the Thailand’s major budget airline, which operates both domestic and international flights from its base at Don Mueang International Airport.
- NokScoot Airlines NokScoot Airlines is a new low-budget air carrier of Thailand, which started its operations during May 2015.
- Orient Thai Airlines With the fleet size of 20, Orient Thai Airlines flies to 8 destinations and is dedicated to deliver only the best to the passengers.
- Thai AirAsia X Airways Thai AirAsia X is a joint venture of Malaysian’s well known long distance budget air carrier Air Asia X.
- Thai AirAsia Airways Thai AirAsia is affiliated to AirAsia, world’s low-cost airline. With its huge fleet size, cheap flight ticket deals and luxury services.
- Thai Lion Air Airlines Started in 2013, Thai Lion Air won the Best Brand Award 2014 from SWA for its excellent services.
- Thai Airways Thai Airways International is the flag carrier of Thailand, which operates both domestic and international scheduled flights.
- Thai Smile Airways Thai Smile is a regional airline based in Suvarnabhumi airport, Bangkok, which serves to both domestic and international passenger flights.
- Thai Vietjet Airways Thai Vietjet Air is a start-up budget airline, which is now operating few domestic destinations and it is a subsidiary of Vietnamese Vietjet Air.