Airlines in Indonesia
Continents and Countries
- Garuda Indonesia Garuda Indonesia was founded in 1947 and maintaining the safety and security measures that are equivalent to major international airline member of IATA.
- Lion Air Lion Air was legally established on 15 November 1999 and began operating the first time on June 30, 2000.
- Citilink Citilink was founded in 2009 to offer low-cost air transport services. Citilink concentrates on customer satisfactions above all.
- Indonesia AirAsia X Indonesia AirAsia Extra is otherwise known as Indonesia AirAsia X which is a joint venture of Malaysian low-cost airline AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia.
- Indonesia AirAsia PT. Indonesia AirAsia is operating as Indonesia AirAsia was founded in 2004 as Awair. Indonesia AirAsia is a low-cost Indonesian airline based in Tangerang.
- Indonesia Air Transport Indonesia Air Transport is also called as INDOSAT and it was founded in 1968.
- Batik Air Lion Air, the parent company of Batik Air, created Batik Air as a full-service airline which began operations in May 2013.