Airlines in Sweden
Continents and Countries
- Malmo Aviation Malmo Aviation is a regional airline of Sweden, which operates domestic flights all across the country from its main base at Malmo Airport.
- NextJet AB Nextjet is a largest regional airline that serves domestic flights from its main base at Stockholm-Arlanda Airport, Åre Östersund Airport, Örebro Airport.
- Novair Novair is well known as Nova Airlines AB, which serves domestic and international flights from its main hubs at Stockholm-Arlanda Airport.
- Scandinavian Airways Scandinavian Airlines is well known as the flag carrier of Sweden, Norway and Denmark, which operates domestic and international flights.
- FlyNordic FlyNordic Airlines was established as Reguljair in 1996. Flynordic was a Stockholm based airline and offered scheduled flight services.