Airlines in Russia
Continents and Countries
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines Member of SkyTeam alliance, Aeroflot travels to over 130 destinations, including both domestic destinations and international flights to places in Europe, Asia.
- Red Wings Airlines Red Wings Airlines was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Moscow, Russia. With the fleet size of 11 new generation aircrafts.
- Rossiya Airlines Rossiya Airlines has a fleet of 27 modern aircrafts: Airbus A319 and Airbus А320 and flies over 5 million passengers every year.
- S7 Airlines Established in 1957, S7 Airlines is headquartered in Novosibirsk Oblast, Russia and operates flights from its hubs at Moscow and Novosibirsk.
- Severstal Air Company Severstal Air Company is Russia based airlines established in 2002 and headquartered in Cherepovets Airport Cherepovetsky District, Russia.
- Taimyr Air Taimyr Air Company is a Russian airline, which operates domestic and international flights from its main hub at Norilsk-Alykel Airport, International Airport Kr
- Transaero Airlines Transaero Airlines is well known as OJSC Transaero Airlines, which operates domestic and international scheduled and charter flights from its main hubs at Mosco
- Yakutia Airlines Yakutia Airlines is an airline based in Yakutsk, Sakha Republic, Russia and it was founded in 2002 with headquarters in Yakutsk, Russia.
- Nordavia Airlines Nordavia Airlines operates scheduled domestic and regional services from its main hubs at Talagi Airport and Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport.
- UTair Aviation Established in 1957, Utair Aviation JSC operates services to over 70 destinations across Central Asia, Southeast Asia, Western Asia, Russia and Europe.
- Ural Airlines Ural Airlines is one of the fastest-growing Russian airlines whose history began long back in 1943.
- Gazpromavia Gazpromavia is a Russian airline headquartered at Moscow. Gazpromavia was established in March 1995.