Airlines in Japan
Continents and Countries
- All Nippon Airways All Nippon Airways (ANA) is the largest airline in Japan founded in 1952 and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- Japan Airlines Japan Airlines is the second largest airline of the country Japan. It schedules air transportation services on international and domestic routes.
- Air Japan Air Japan was founded in 1990 as a member of ANA Group. It operates air transportation services for passengers and cargo.
- Fuji Dream Airlines Fuji Dream Airlines Co., Ltd. was established in 2008. The airline is based at Makinohara, Shizuoka, Japan and operates from its main hub at Shizuoka Airport.
- Ibex Airlines IBEX Airlines Co., Ltd. commonly called as IBEX Airlines is a Tokyo based airline established in 1999.
- Hokkaido Air System Hokkaido Air System (HAC) is a Japanese airline operating scheduled domestic services from its main base at Okadama Airport in Sapporo.