Airlines in Switzerland
Continents and Countries
- Belair BelAir is considered as Swiss Airlines, which operates both domestic and international flights from its main hub at Basel/Mulhouse and Zürich.
- Swiss International Air Lines Established in 2002, Swiss International Air Lines flies to over 106 destinations to across Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Americas.
- Swissair The national airline of Switzerland - Swiss Air serves over 100 destinations all over the world from Zurich and Geneva.
- Helvetic Airways Helvetic Airways is a Swiss airline offering comfortable and safe flights to the destinations within Europe and North Africa.
- Edelweiss Air Edelweiss, airline from Switzerland is based at Zurich Airport. As an affiliate of Swiss International Air Lines
- Etihad Regional Founded in 2003, Etihad Regional is the European brand operated by Switzerland’s leading regional carrier, Darwin Airline.