Middle East Airlines
Middle East Airlines is the national flag-carrier airline of Lebanon and it operates scheduled international flights to the Middle East, North America, South America, Europe, The Gulf, Australia, and Africa from its main hub Rafic Hariri International Airport.
Middle East Airlines Online Booking
Rehlat offers best deals and offers on Middle East Airlines online booking. To book simple, easy, fast, and secure, you need a Middle East Airlines booking gateway that offers complete convenience and comfort at your fingertip, at Rehlat we offer just that! We provide all the information about Middle East Airlines flight deals, popular routes, in-flight entertainment, baggage allowance, and Middle East Airlines flight status.
About Middle East Airlines
Middle East Airlines (MEA) was established on May 31 in 1945 and commenced its operations on January 1 in 1946. MEA operates to 33 destinations in 21 countries. With the fleet size of 20, MEA’s fleet consists of Airbus Aircraft types: A330-200, A321-200 and A320-200. Middle East Airlines is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the SkyTeam airline alliance and the Arab Air Carriers Organization (AACO).
Middle East Airlines Flights – Things to Know
Middle East Airlines offer luxury in-flight facilities to the passengers on board. MEA offers a host of luxurious services:
- Most sophisticated cabins
- Extended cabin spaces
- State of the art on-board entertainment technology with audio/video on demand
- Personal videos for all section of passengers
- Many music and movie channels
- Ventilated and temperature controlled cargo compartments
- High-quality catering menu
- World class in-flight facilities
- Steam ovens (Cedar class, Y/C)
- Bread warmer
- Air chiller
Middle East Airlines Booking Classes
Middle East Airlines offer two travel classes on all of its flights: business class (also known as Cedar class) and economy class.
Cedar class: Middle East Airlines cedar class seat pitch is 42 to 48 inch, and the seating arrangement is set in a 2-2 configuration.
Economy class: With a seat pitch of 32 inch, the Middle East Airlines seats are arranged in comfortable manner.
Amenities offered by all Middle East Airlines Flights
- Tasty meals and beverages in aircraft cabins
- Blankets, sleeping blinds available
- Different types of music and movies
- Audio/Video on demand facility
- Advance seat selection online
- Providing seats with more leg room for convenience
- Special assistance to pregnant women, physically challenged and unaccompanied minors
- MEA allows the passengers to carry 2 kinds of pets- one less than 3 kg, and one between 3 kg and 10 kg including the container
Middle East Airlines Online Check In
Middle East Airlines online check in can be done from the comfort of your home/office between 24 to 3 hours before scheduled flight departure. You can check in online as long as you have a valid and confirmed e-ticket Middle East Airlines booking for the flight.
Passengers can also utilize the option to cancel online check in up till 3 hours before departure; otherwise, in case you failed to board the checked in flight, your ticket will be cancelled and non-refundable.
Why Online Check In?
You can select your comfortable seat
Print the boarding pass at home or at a kiosk at the airport and save time
Check in for your luggage in advance further saving time
You can choose your meal and beverage
Middle East Airlines Airport Check In
If you are not able to check-in online for your Middle East Airlines flight, you can also check-in directly at the airport at-least 3 hours before the flight schedule and up to 45 minutes to 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time of Middle East Airways flight.
Passengers must be present at airport check in counter with their confirmation Middle East Airlines flight booking and valid passport, together with any other travel documentation required for the journey they are undertaking e.g. visa.
Middle East Airlines Flight Status Updates
Middle East Airlines flight status updates can be obtained by checking the flight schedules or by calling the customer support center.
Middle East Airlines Baggage Allowance
Middle East Airlines baggage allowance permits the passengers to carry 30 kg in economy class and 60 kg in business class to the majority of destinations.
Carry-on baggage allowance in Middle East flights:
The carry-on baggage should not exceed 10 Kg and the size of carry-on baggage is limited to 56 cm x 40 cm x 25 cm.
Hand baggage allowance in Middle East flights:
Passengers are allowed to carry one piece of hand baggage on board and it should not exceed 10 Kg in weight and 56cm x 40cm x 25cm in dimension. The hand baggage should be packed under the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins.
Middle East Airlines Food & Drinks
Middle East Airlines has expanded its range of meals to satisfy passengers with special needs and tastes. MEA serves fresh and homemade meals, which are specially selected from Lebanese and European cuisine. The airline provides different types of meals according to departure and flying time.
- On morning flights, MEA provides fresh fruit juice, viennoiseries, Lebanese items and main courses (eggs + meat) fruits.
- From Beirut: Knafe is provided.
- From/ To Europe and Africa flights, the airline provides lunch and dinner and a combination of European hors d'oeuvres, a choice of main dishes, and salad with a variety of desserts.
- On the Gulf routes, lunch and dinner are served, a rich selection of Lebanese hors d'oeuvres, composed salad, a choice of hot main dishes and fresh fruit tart.
AVML: Asian Vegetarian Meal
BBML: Infant/Baby Food
CHML: Child Meal (Regular Meal)
DBML: Diabetic Meal
LCML: Low Calorie Meal
LFML: Low Fat Meal
LSML: Low sodium Meal, no salt Added Meal
ORML: Oriental Meal
SFML: Seafood Meal
VGML: Vegetarian Meal (non-dairy)
FPML: Fruit Plate Meal